All you have to do is follow @Interact_Conf and quote the pinned tweet with #InteractFreebie to be in with a chance of winning! Winners are chosen randomly and announced at 5pm! GO!
By entering this Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you (the “Entrant”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter of this Prize Draw is Nomensa Ltd. King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT (the “Promoter”).
1. This Competition is open to any mainland UK resident who is at least 18 years old, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of following @Interact_Conf and quoting the tweet(s) promoted by Interact London (@Interact_Conf) using the hashtag #InteractFreebie.
3. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first valid quoted tweet will be considered in the draw.
4. The promotion begins on the 10th August 2015 and closes at 5pm Friday 14th August
5. The prize(s) is/are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
6. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
7. The winners will be selected at random and announced at 5pm of each day on the week commencing 10th August 2015 (UK time).
8. The winners will be notified via Twitter
9. The winner's first names (at the Promoter's absolute and sole discretion) will be announced on Twitter.
10. Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
11. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
12. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner’s Twitter account.
13. Unsuccessful entries will not receive any notification.
14. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
15. Nomensa assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which the winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice.
17. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
18. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.