Would you like to speak at Collaborate Bristol 2018? We'd love to hear from you!
For those that don't know, Collaborate is one of the UK's favourite UX and design conferences - an unmissable highlight in Bristol's thriving tech scene calendar.
2018's installment is taking place on 29th June at one of Bristol's centres of creativity, The Watershed and is set to be the biggest and best yet.
We scour the globe for the finest minds in UX and design to speak at Collaborate and if you think you have a talk that fits the bill, we would love to hear from you.
Talks (including Q&A) are 40 minutes long - usually our speakers leave 5 or 10 minutes for questions at the end but it's totally up to you how you use the 40 minutes.
To apply please send the following information to the team: [email protected]
- Job title
- About you (100 words max)
- Organisation and where you're based (we do accept international speakers)
- Title of talk (can be subject to change)
- Short description of your talk (100 words max) and who the talk will be aimed at
- Any conferences have you spoken at before (please provide links to slides or videos where possible)
- Contact details
Already confirmed on the line up is Sandra Gonzalez - Head of UX and Design at Just Eat and Simon Norris - CEO and Founder of Nomensa.
Tickets are selling in record time - grab yours before it's too late...
If you have any questions about Collaborate Bristol please get in touch with the team on 0117 929 733 or [email protected]