Collaborate Bristol is looking for skilled speakers to submit a talk proposal for the upcoming event on Friday 13th November 2015.
Run by Nomensa, Collaborate Bristol returns once again to bring World Usability Day celebrations to the region. This year’s event will be hosted in the heart of Bristol’s harbourside, at the Arnolfini.
Collaborate provides a dedicated platform to encourage learning and networking within the digital community. Although the event continues to evolve, one thing that remains consistent is the high quality talks delivered by our speakers. With this in mind, we’re asking for applications for the speaker line up this year!
To give you a flavour, last year’s speakers included;
- Nick Finck – The nuances of UX
- Joshua Marshall – Empathy as a core feature
- Ben Bywater – UX research: from full fat to lean
- Dan Healy - Making things totes emosh and dead amaze: engaging millennial’s online
- Thomas Wendt – The broken worldview of experience design
- Simon Norris – Digital first philosophy
- David Peter Simon – Representing information across channel
- Maya Middlemiss – The users’ experience of user experience
We’re looking for high-quality session proposals from experienced speakers, suitable for slots of 30 minutes with additional Q&A. Once submissions close, all will be considered and the shortlist contacted.
To apply please send the following information:
- Job title
- About you (50 words max)
- Organisation and where you're based (we do accept international speakers)
- Title of talk (can be subject to change)
- Short description of your talk (50 words max) and who the talk will be aimed at
- Any conferences have you spoken at before (please provide links to slides or videos where possible)
Submission deadline is Tuesday 31st March. We look forward to hearing from you and if you have any additional questions, please email: [email protected]