Interim Service Designer
Nomensa is a strategic experience design agency. Combining our experience in psychology, interaction design and technology, we transform digital experiences.
We work hard to understand people, their emotional reaction to design and create exciting digital interactions in response to this. We have one of the largest, most talented teams of specialists in Europe, who have designed award winning digital experiences that have reached millions of people.
What you’ll be doing
You will focus on transforming the service delivery journey for our clients to improve and simplify their users’ experience.
You’ll be prototyping designs based on the findings of user data across user groups and with feedback from stakeholders. You’ll use these sources of feedback alongside other research sources to develop solutions.
This role is advertised for multiple Interim Service Designer vacancies on an exciting new government project.
- Are available to work from the 1st of August.
- Open to contracts inside IR35
- You have a successful track record and breadth of experience in designing digital services.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate how you can explain design concepts and ideas in ways clear to multiple audiences and in managing and influencing senior stakeholders expectations.
- You understand the value of user research data and use this to inform and simplify the accessible services you design.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Any experience of working with or within Government (ideally to GDS standards) would be particularly useful.
The Recruitment Process
To apply, upload your CV. Please also confirm your day rate and whether you are looking for outside or inside IR35 roles.
We have active opportunities and are also looking to build our contractor talent pool for future contracts, so please get in touch whether you’re available now or in the future.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 22nd July
Interview Adjustments - We will do everything possible to create the best experience for candidates during our recruitment process, however we appreciate interviews can be challenging for some. Therefore, if we can make any adjustments to make you more comfortable or confident, please let us know. We’re happy to allow flexibility on assessments, provide extra time for assessments/tests, have a chaperone on the interview with you, provide questions up front, or other suggestions that will enhance your experience. To discuss this in more detail, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Sophie - email@example.com.
Nomensa is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.