Senior Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
As a Senior Account Manager at Nomensa, you’ll be managing a varied portfolio of exciting accounts in the commercial, charity and government sector.
Working on some exciting, cutting-edge, and interesting digital projects, you’ll be the ‘voice of the client’ at Nomensa. Advocating their needs and making sure that the work we do matches their objectives, and helps them to reach their business goals.
It’s a commercial role, so you’ll also be involved with forecasting, ensuring forecasted revenue is realised, pitches, and crafting and curating proposals for the work that we do. You’ll be instrumental in setting your clients’ strategy too, and helping them stay ahead of the curve.
What we’re looking for
- You’ll enjoy autonomy and understand what it’s like to be a great client partner in a digital, technical, or user experience agency.
- The person you’ll be covering for is a Senior Account Manager, so confidence to manage stakeholders, and experienced able to step into these shoes as you’ll be working with some very high-profile clients.
- We are hoping that you will bring a track record of long-term client relationships with proven commercial success, managing projects that are technical in scope or involved the development of web applications.
- You’ll be skilled at meeting with stakeholders of different backgrounds and levels within an organisation and you’ll need to be a great communicator, with an incredible passion for digital best practice, design, and user experience.
- We are particularly interested to hear from anyone with public sector, GDS or local government experience, however this is not essential.
Nomensa is a strategic experience design agency. Combining our experience in psychology, interaction design and technology, we transform digital experiences.
We work hard to understand people, their emotional reaction to design and create exciting digital interactions in response to this. We have one of the largest, most talented teams of specialists in Europe, who have designed award winning digital experiences that have reached millions of people.
We have ambitious growth plans, and with over 135 staff across Bristol, London, and Amsterdam, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our Commercial team in Bristol to cover maternity leave.
Why choose Nomensa?
We foster a supportive working environment where you can expect to work with, and learn from, teams of highly collaborative practitioners. We are one of the few companies within the UK to achieve gold standard accreditation by Investors in People and are committed to giving our people a supportive platform for ongoing career development. Whatever your role, we work hard to understand career aspirations, formulate plans to support personal development and provide meaningful opportunities to develop experience and capabilities.
We support flexibility and are currently enabling hybrid working, so that teams can come together to collaborate and integrate, as well as maintaining the flexibility to work from home. We work hard at creating an exciting, collaborative environment where we have one focus: humanising technology. The people you will be working with are passionate, care deeply about quality and excellence and take great professional pride in their work. If this sounds like it would be a good fit with your own values and ethos, then we would love to hear from you.
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days based on length of service)
- Your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Summer Fridays
- Pension Contribution
- BUPA cashback plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox benefits
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work
- Time off for charity work
The recruitment process
To apply, upload your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role and Nomensa. This role is full-time although we are open to applications for a 0.8FTE or job share arrangement.
The closing date for applications is: 30th June
Note: we are hoping to commence interviews in the week commencing 20th June, and we need you to be able to start ASAP (no later than 1st August)
Interview Adjustments - We will do everything possible to create the best experience for candidates during our recruitment process, however we appreciate interviews can be challenging for some. Therefore, if we can make any adjustments to make you more comfortable or confident, please let us know. We’re happy to allow flexibility on assessments, provide extra time for assessments/tests, have a chaperone on the interview with you, provide questions up front, or other suggestions that will enhance your experience. To discuss this in more detail, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Sophie - email@example.com.
Nomensa is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.