Senior Marketing Manager
Nomensa is a strategic experience design agency. Combining our experience in psychology, interaction design and technology, we transform digital experiences.
We work hard to understand people, their emotional reaction to design and create exciting digital interactions in response to this. We have one of the largest, most talented teams of specialists in Europe, who have designed award winning digital experiences that have reached millions of people.
We have ambitious growth plans, and with over 100 staff across Bristol, London, and Amsterdam, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Bristol.
Why choose Nomensa?
Our people love working here, it is a supportive working environment where you can expect to work with, and learn from, teams of highly collaborative practitioners. We are one of the few companies within the UK to achieve gold standard accreditation by Investors in People and are committed to giving our people a supportive platform for ongoing career development. Whatever your role, we work hard to understand career aspirations, formulate plans to support personal development and provide meaningful opportunities to develop experience and capabilities.
We support flexibility and are currently enabling hybrid working, so that teams can come together to collaborate and integrate, as well as maintaining the flexibility to work from home. We work hard at creating an exciting, collaborative environment where we have one focus: humanising technology. The people you will be working with are passionate, care deeply about quality and excellence and take great professional pride in their work. If this sounds like it would be a good fit with your own values and ethos, then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
By joining Nomensa as Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be leading and developing on the delivery of high-quality content and user experience through a variety of digital marketing and online channels.
Overseeing our search, social, marketing automation and content strategies, ensuring a consistent, engaging, and relevant audience experience across the board.
Helping drive the transformation of our website to deliver a best-in-class digital experience for our clients and prospect clients, bringing our brand to life and improving conversion rates, search, and findability.
Accountability for the measurement and performance of all digital marketing activities, whilst using insights and trends to advise and inform on strategy and planning.
What we’re looking for
- Significant digital marketing experience at senior management level, coupled with a solid background in core digital marketing skills.
- A proven track record in developing and implementing impactful, integrated marketing and content strategies to attract, engage and convert new audiences.
- Experience of Marketing Automation systems is a prerequisite, knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce would be desirable.
- Proven digital marketing experience across channels with a focus on email, social, web and advertising, alongside experience of measuring and analysing data to build a picture of performance and ROI.
- Experience of sourcing, analysing, and prioritising relevant sources of data and insight to inform campaign development and objectives as well as managing a range of data and methodologies for campaign evaluation to demonstrate impact.
- Must be able to work at pace to deliver a number of campaigns in support of communications priorities, which can change at short notice. Must therefore be able to prioritise and manage projects effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office per week, greater flexibility can be discussed)
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days based on length of service)
- Your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Summer Fridays
- Pension Contribution
- BUPA cashback plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox benefits
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work
- Time off for charity work
The recruitment process
To apply, upload your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role and Nomensa. This role is full-time although we are open to applications for a 0.8FTE or job share arrangement.
The closing date for applications is: Friday 18th February
Interview Adjustments - We will do everything possible to create the best experience for candidates during our recruitment process, however we appreciate interviews can be challenging for some. Therefore, if we can make any adjustments to make you more comfortable or confident, please let us know. We’re happy to allow flexibility on assessments, provide extra time for assessments/tests, have a chaperone on the interview with you, provide questions up front, or other suggestions that will enhance your experience. To discuss this in more detail, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Sophie - email@example.com.
Nomensa is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.