Microsoft Dynamics 365 Specialist
Nomensa is a strategic experience design agency. Combining our experience in psychology, interaction design and technology, we transform digital experiences.
We work hard to understand people, their emotional reaction to design and create exciting digital interactions in response to this. We have one of the largest specialist teams in Europe, who work with our large, diverse client base across multiple private and public sectors. We design award winning digital experiences that have benefitted millions of people. From blue chips to start-ups, from Deliveroo to the NHS, whatever the sector, we deliver experience excellence.
We’ve grown significantly in the past two years and have ambitious growth plans for the future. With over 140 staff across Bristol, London, and Amsterdam, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics Specialist to join our Tech team in Bristol.
Why choose Nomensa?
We’ve created a supportive working environment where you can expect to work with, and learn from, teams of highly collaborative practitioners. We are one of the few companies within the UK to achieve an Investors in People gold standard accreditation and are committed to giving our people a supportive platform for career development. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our priorities, we have invested in support mechanisms, such as Wellbeing Officers, Mental Health First Aiders and 121 counselling sessions to support our people when they need it most.
We’re proud of our culture, so why not hear about it from our people?
“I love the people and the culture at Nomensa, I do have truly wonderful colleagues and I get to enjoy my working day with some really brilliant people around me” - Ashleigh, Account Director
We support flexibility and are currently enabling hybrid working, so that teams can come together to collaborate and integrate, as well as maintaining the flexibility to work from home. We work hard at creating an exciting, collaborative environment where we have one focus: humanising technology. The people you will be working with are passionate, care deeply about quality and excellence and take great professional pride in their work.
What we’re looking for
You’re a confident advocate for CRM best practice and Microsoft Dynamics, with an in-depth knowledge of best practice for data management and integration with related technologies in the Azure stack. You’ll be a strong solution designer, able to confidently address simple and complex issues alike. You’re well-versed in best practices for Dynamics, able to use the full range of features to deliver outcomes. You’ll be familiar with bespoke software development in general (or C# in particular), but as you avoid custom code where configuration is possible it’s not your main focus.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- A successful track record of leading large-scale customisations of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Understanding of best practices for content in the CRM space, especially the common data model
- Good understanding of security and privacy, and how that applies to CRM
- Experience designing and implementing Entities, Business Process Flows, Workflows and Forms
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, making appropriate use of managed and unmanaged solutions, and deploying them through Azure DevOps
- Exposure to Microsoft Power Platform, Azure Functions and Azure Service Bus for enabling integrations with other systems
- Best-practices embedded in how you work, and confident driving adoption of them in teams
- Able to work well in mixed discipline teams as the SME for your technology stack
- Capability and knowledge to provide both hands on contributions to the software design, development and integration process
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation on complex projects
- Understanding of automation paradigms to drive quality engineering patterns
- Experience in sales process, communicating methodologies and experience
- Enthusiasm for knowledge sharing, from 1to1 mentoring to webinars and blog posts
- Confidence to take a lead role in assuring the technical quality of projects
And who has:
- Microsoft certifications in Dynamics, or equivalent experience and willingness to gain the certification in short order
- An interest in helping us grow this part of the business, through gaining partner status and high-quality delivery
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to listen, understand, advocate and persuade
- Experience of working closely with technologists with differing specialities
- A client focus in all they do and a successful track record in client relationships to back this up
- A collaborative mindset to drives the best outcomes for all
- Alignment to our values of Think Bigger, Be Bold, be Human
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills; can be pragmatic when needed without sacrificing quality
Our benefits for UK employees include:
- Time to recharge: 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with length of service), your birthday off, holiday transfer scheme (up to 5 days), Summer Fridays.
- Health & Wellbeing: BUPA cashback scheme (enhancing to BUPA medical insurance with service), 24/7 EAP, life insurance, cycle to work scheme.
- Financial wellbeing: competitive salaries and annual pay reviews, company pension contribution, Royal London financial wellbeing service.
- Life outside of work: currently enabling hybrid working, employee discounts scheme, time off for charity work, regular socials and fun events arranged by our Chief Happiness Officers!
The application process
The closing date for applications is: 30th September
If you’re excited about working for us and don’t have all the skills listed here, but have relevant experience or transferable skills, we would love to hear from you. We understand it can be off-putting to apply if you don’t tick every box, but our culture is richer for the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and you may be exactly what we’re looking for!
Interview Adjustments - We will do everything possible to create the best experience for candidates, however we appreciate interviews can be challenging. So, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to make you more comfortable or confident. We’re happy to provide extra time or flexibility on assessments, have a chaperone on the interview, provide questions up front, or other suggestions to enhance your experience.
Sophie, our Talent Acquisition Manager can help with any questions - email@example.com
Nomensa is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy.