Senior Microsoft Dynamics Specialist
Nomensa is a strategic experience design agency. Combining our experience in psychology, interaction design and technology, we transform digital experiences.
We work hard to understand people, their emotional reaction to design and create exciting digital interactions in response to this. We have one of the largest, most talented teams of specialists in Europe, who have designed award winning digital experiences that have reached millions of people.
We have ambitious growth plans, and with over 100 staff across Bristol, London, and Amsterdam, we now have an exciting opportunity for a low-code focused MS Dynamics specialist to join our growing tech team in Bristol. You’ll be working closely with our team of .net specialist developers, as well as technical architects and BAs.
Why choose Nomensa?
Our people love working here – it is a supportive working environment where you can expect to work with, and learn from, teams of highly collaborative professionals. We are one of the few companies within the UK to achieve gold standard accreditation by Investors in People and are committed to giving our people a supportive platform for ongoing career development. Whatever your role, we work hard to understand career aspirations, formulate plans to support personal development and provide meaningful opportunities to develop experience and capabilities.
We believe in transparent and inclusive working environment where you will get to influence and grow and challenge your professional skills in some of the most interesting digitalisation projects around. We create intuitive solutions together as colleagues.
We support flexibility and are currently enabling hybrid working, so that teams can come together to collaborate and integrate, as well as maintaining the flexibility to work from home. We work hard at creating an exciting, collaborative environment where we have one focus: humanising technology. The people you will be working with are passionate, care deeply about quality and excellence and take great professional pride in their work. If this sounds like it would be a good fit with your own values and ethos, then we would love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for
You’re a confident advocate for CRM best practice and Microsoft Dynamics, with an in-depth knowledge of best practice for data management and integration with related technologies in the Azure stack. You’ll be a strong solution designer, able to confidently address simple and complex issues alike. You’re well-versed in best practices for Dynamics, able to use the full range of features to deliver outcomes. You’ll be familiar with bespoke software development in general (or C# in particular), but as you avoid custom code where configuration is possible it’s not your main focus.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- A successful track record of leading large-scale customisations of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Understanding of best practices for content in the CRM space, especially the common data model
- Good understanding of security and privacy, and how that applies to CRM
- Experience designing and implementing Entities, Business Process Flows, Workflows and Forms
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, making appropriate use of managed and unmanaged solutions, and deploying them through Azure DevOps
- Exposure to Microsoft Power Platform, Azure Functions and Azure Service Bus for enabling integrations with other systems
- Best-practices embedded in how you work, and confident driving adoption of them in teams
- Able to work well in mixed discipline teams as the SME for your technology stack
- Capability and knowledge to provide both hands on contributions to the software design, development and integration process
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation on complex projects
- Understanding of automation paradigms to drive quality engineering patterns
- Experience in sales process, communicating methodologies and experience
- Enthusiasm for knowledge sharing, from 1to1 mentoring to webinars and blog posts
- Confidence to take a lead role in assuring the technical quality of projects
And who has:
- Microsoft certifications in Dynamics, or equivalent experience and willingness to gain the certification in short order
- An interest in helping us grow this part of the business, through gaining partner status and high-quality delivery
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to listen, understand, advocate and persuade
- Experience of working closely with technologists with differing specialities
- A client focus in all they do and a successful track record in client relationships to back this up
- A collaborative mindset to drives the best outcomes for all
- Alignment to our values of Think Bigger, Be Bold, be Human
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills; can be pragmatic when needed without sacrificing quality
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office per week or remote with approximately monthly visits to the office)
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days based on length of service)
- Your birthday off
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Summer Fridays
- Pension Contribution
- BUPA cashback plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox benefits
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work
- Time off for charity work
The application process
To apply, upload your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role and Nomensa. This role is full-time although we are open to applications for a 0.8FTE or job share arrangement.
The closing date for applications is 31st May, although we may choose to close the process earlier if interest is high so we encourage you to apply ASAP!
Interview Adjustments - We will do everything possible to create the best experience for candidates during our recruitment process, however we appreciate interviews can be challenging for some. Therefore, if we can make any adjustments to make you more comfortable or confident, please let us know. We’re happy to allow flexibility on assessments, provide extra time for assessments/tests, have a chaperone on the interview with you, provide questions up front, or other suggestions that will enhance your experience. To discuss this in more detail, please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Sophie - email@example.com.
Nomensa is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy.