Salary: Competitive Salary and Package | Location: Bristol
About the role
As a UX Consultant you’ll be involved in delivering and pushing forward digital design through user research and creating and communicating design solutions effectively to clients.
You’ll work with an experienced project leadership team as well as a multidisciplinary team of UX consultants, designers and developers.
We cover the full development life cycle, from research to build and delivery across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms, meaning you’ll see your work realised. You can count on a broad range of projects that will exercise and grow a wide skill set at this stage in your career.
All the Nomensa UX design team are client facing, and contribute to communicating the value of our skills and delivering exceptional user experience services.
We expect you to have an understanding in the majority of the following areas and will work with you to fill any gaps through our structured training programme.
- Research techniques for example, interviewing or usability testing;
- Contextual enquiry lab-based research and evaluation techniques;
- Expert, competitor and comparator reviews including analytical reviews and evaluations;
- Persuasive report writing and presenting;
- Customer journey and persona development;
- Information architecture including card sorting and content auditing;
- Concept sketching and wireframing and an understanding of interaction design;
- You need to be a confident communicator, as comfortable explaining the value of your work to a
- You have the ability to learn and adapt to challenging briefs;
- You are able to creatively shape methodologies and work across a range UX research methods and tools;
- You’ll already have agency - and possibly client side - experience, and know your way around basic design tools to support sketching and early design prototyping;
- Brilliant interpersonal skills. You should be excellent at building rapport and mediating with colleagues and clients across a range of disciplines;
- Research Skills. You should have experience with interviewing and observing user research with an understanding of active listening;
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant field, e.g. Psychology, HCI, Human Factors or UX design.
Working with us
Nomensa prides itself on providing a collaborative and supportive working culture. We employ experts in UX, IA, strategy, design & build and accessibility who are on hand to share their wealth of experience and knowledge.
In addition to extremely competitive pay rates, generous annual holiday allowances and length of service recognition, we also have our own dedicated company benefits portal that hosts a wealth of benefits, including; childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, Bupa healthcare cashback scheme, additional leave for charitable/good causes and many more.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] (Please use ‘UX Consultant’ in the subject line)