We're proud to be an approved supplier of the Crown Commercial Service and can be procured with ease through the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 framework and G-Cloud 11.
We work to the Digital Service Standards, providing GDS compliant solutions that span all phases of a project - Discovery, Alpha, Beta and Live - for the likes of NHS Digital, Met Office, Royal Mail and Innovate UK.
- Digital transformation and strategy - We encourage a culture of 'digital by default'. This means getting the right infrastructure, resources and processes in place to support digital services and upskilling teams so they can sustain the work after the project's completion.
- Service Design - We look at organisations' end-to-end service, both online and offline, for external and internal users, to ensure all their needs are met. Data informs our decision-making and we iterate designs following usability testing.
- User Research and Testing - Many of our research consultants have a background in psychology and Human Computer Interaction. We carry out extensive research and testing to understand user needs and to define deliverables.
- Interaction and Visual design - When we've understood the user needs, we work out the best way for users to interact with the services, in terms of both overall flow and the individual design components. All our design outputs are consistent with the GOV.UK design principles.
- Content Design - Our content designers collaborate closely with UX and design to ensure content sits in the right place and relates to the other elements effectively. We produce content that is easily digestible, discoverable by search engines and is easy to act on.
- Digital Inclusion - We’re experts in accessibility and create solutions for individuals with an array of needs, including assisted and assistive digital technologies. Our Director of Accessibility, Alastair Campbell, is an invited expert and co-chair of WCAG and is a member of the Cabinet Office Working Group. Find out more about our Accessibility services for the Public Sector.
- Digital Development - Our Cyber Essentials accredited technical team embrace the Agile development manifesto and its principles. This means we respond to change, rather than plan. We're well-versed in developing open source and open data solutions that are compatible with the Digital Service Standards.
Watch the video below to see how we embedded UX in the Innovation Funding Service
You may also be interested in:
Public Sector case studies:
- Improved business efficiencies for British Red Cross
- Enhancing engagement with content strategy for RSSB
- Web Accessibility for the Royal Mail