- 25% increase in traffic to the site
- 25% increase in average page session duration
- 40% improvement in bounce rates on mobile devices
Increasing the value of customer relationships
As you might predict from working with a Richard Branson company like VMB, expectations are high and innovation is at the very core of their vision. They came to us with a twofold objective.
Firstly, they wanted to increase the value of their customer relationships: demonstrating that with VMB on side, a business will grow faster.
Secondly, they wanted to shrug off the common perception they are just the UK’s fastest business broadband provider and raise their profile as a digital telecoms partner to businesses, offering end-to-end connectivity solutions and excellent support and advice.
To meet this challenge, we planned a programme of digital transformation. This began with creating a fully responsive website that went live in time for the launch event with Richard Branson.
- A series of user-journeys, tested and optimised to boost sales
- A new IA (Information Architecture) based on customer and client interviews
- A responsive website with a fresh design on a new platform
- New SEO-friendly, accessible copy
- Training to enable VMB teams to manage their new CMS