Interact Amsterdam is back!
We’re delighted to be returning to Amsterdam for Interact – our free half-day UX and design conference taking place from 12–5pm on the afternoon of 3rd November at DeLaMar Theater.
We’ve got some great speakers lined up, including:
- Marta Ottogalli – Consultant at UN Environment Programme
- Peter Boersma – DesignOps Manager at Miro
- Julia Wolf – Senior Brand Experience at ING
- Charlie – Experience Director at Nomensa
- Simon Norris – CEO and Co-Founder of Nomensa
Expect talks on the future of UX and design and how it can not only be a key differentiator for businesses, but for our planet too. The conference is invite-only and free to attend, including lunch on arrival and a few rounds of drinks at the networking reception, taking place just over the road at LUX bar. If you would like an invite, please reach out to the events team at Nomensa on email@example.com.