Research takes the guesswork out of creating a great user experience.
We’ve been conducting research with customers and users across the world since 2001, so we know how to get inside their minds to give you the insight and evidence you need to make the right decisions.
Our user research services can help with all manner of challenges and questions, such as:
- Why is our site experiencing problems, like falling conversion rates?
- How can we attract new audiences?
- How can we make our digital services fit better into our users’ lives?
- We have an idea for a new product – how do we make sure it’s what users want?
- How can we help people find things on our site?
- How can we provide an excellent multi-channel experience?
We provide the full set of UX research services, including usability testing, information architecture, research interviews, online surveys, personas, user journey maps, analytics reviews and ethnographic research.
What makes us different is our skill in putting the right combination of techniques together to provide the insight you need. And many of our UX researchers have degrees in Psychology or related subjects, giving them the skills and understanding to get inside your customers’ heads.
Research provides no value unless it’s translated into practical, actionable recommendations. We tailor our deliverables to your needs. Whether you want a full detailed report, a simple poster or set of persona cards, we’re happy to suggest innovative (and usable!) ways of delivering our findings.