Collaborating with us on a user centred approach to problem solving and visual design ensures you benefit from:
- Visual Design that is grounded in a thorough understanding of your customer and business goals
- Early engagement with your customer to understand their motivations
- Prototyping to test hypotheses and iterate rapidly before committing time to high-fidelity design work
- AA accessibility as standard
- Designs that are future-proofed for emerging technologies
- Communicating your brand across even the smallest touch points, to ensure that your values and benefits are communicated to your customer every time they interact with you
- Being efficient through the use of design patterns, component libraries and style guides
- Ensuring consistency across your digital estate
By working collaboratively with our clients throughout our UX design process, we ensure a shared vision. Our agile, sprint-based approach allows us to prototype and iterate efficiently, and to back up our thinking with user testing. We refine our creative solutions throughout this iterative cycle and build up a high-fidelity visual solution in partnership with you.
To find out more about how we can help you call us on 0117 929 7333.
Read more about our UX design thinking and approach to visual design on our blog:
Using UX design to reduce the risk of innovation failure
Wearables: The Lack of User-Centred Design in Apple Watch’s Apps
S=R/E or How I’ve Learned to Let Go of Delight | By Leo Frishberg
Defining the Online Style Guide