Our UX research services can help with all manner of challenges and questions, such as:
- Why is our site experiencing problems, like falling conversion rates?
- How can we attract new audiences?
- How can we make our digital services fit better into our users’ lives?
- We have an idea for a new product – how do we make sure it’s what users want?
- How can we help people find things on our site?
- How can we provide an excellent multi-channel experience?
We provide the full set of UX research services, including usability testing, information architecture, research interviews, online surveys, personas, user journey maps, analytics reviews and ethnographic research. What makes us different is our skill in putting the right combination of techniques together to provide the insight you need. And many of our UX researchers have degrees in Psychology or related subjects, giving them the skills and understanding to get inside your customers’ heads.
Research provides no value unless it’s translated into practical, actionable recommendations. We tailor our deliverables to your needs. Whether you want a full detailed report, a simple poster or set of persona cards, we’re happy to suggest innovative (and usable!) ways of delivering our findings.
Reports are easily digestible and recommendations are clear and concise.
e-marketing manager, London Business School
To find out more about how we can help you call us on 0117 929 7333.
Read more about our UX research expertise on our blog: