At Nomensa, we have always believed that accessibility is of much more value than just a legal requirement – it should be seen as a basic human right. As a core principle of our work since inception in 2001, we have worked alongside a variety of organisations to enable their users to fulfil their potential and maximise the user experience for all.
Our web accessibility services include:
- Strategic planning: Providing a robust framework to support your organisation building accessibility into everything you do
- Auditing: Providing a comprehensive evaluation of websites and mobile apps against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Testing: Like usability testing, but with a wide range of individuals of varying ability – we want everybody to be able to access your products and services – not just the most web savvy and able bodied
- Training: We’ll provide tailored sessions and resources to suit you. We’ll teach your team on the benefits of accessibility and best practice so you can implement this into the way you work
- Consultancy: Bringing accessibility expertise into your organisation in a flexible way by putting our considerable knowledge at your immediate disposal
Every engagement is a combination of testing, training, and consultancy. With those ingredients we can provide a one-off accessibility audit, or a full programme of work designed to improve your organisation’s capability with a web accessibility strategy.
We provide a range of accessibility services suitable for Public Sector organisations meeting the UK's Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We're members of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) with plenty of experience delivering web accessibility services, so you’re in very safe hands.
To find out more about how we can help you with your web accessibility challenges, contact us on 0117 929 7333 or submit this short form.
Read more about accessibility on our blog: